Rear Blade is one of the most useful implements that you can attach to a compact tractor. Of the numerous types of blades available, a rear blade is probably the most resourceful. It can be used for leveling, moving small amounts of soil, cutting shallow ditches and back-dragging
1. Mounting construction: Category 1, three-point linkage entirely steel frame, Reversible high carbon steel cutting edge.
2. Blade Angle: Adjustable 0° to 70° in two increments to either side and similarly with blade facing rearward.
3. Blade pitch: Adjustable from 0° to 40°
4. Blade Width: 7 ft.
5. Overall length 5 ft. (with grader wheel)
6. Weight 170 kg
7. Accessories: Grader wheel kit
8. Tractor Compatibility: 35- 85 hp